SA Youth is concerned primarily with academic achievements, character developments and developing healthy lifestyles.
We Exist To...
To develop the character, strengths, talents and skills of San Antonio’s high-risk urban youth through fun, safe experiences, positive learning environments, and holistic programs that inspire each individual to fulfill their potential personally and in the community.
Our vision is to reach out to San Antonio’s high-risk urban youth so each one who enters our doors will go forward with the tools necessary for lifelong success.
At SA Youth, we are guided by core principles that direct our work with urban youth.
These principles include:
- Understand the needs of urban youth
- Effectively and efficiently meet a number of specified and documented needs through professional programs and services
- Collaborate with other agencies to meet those needs
- Promote SA Youth in the community and help the community understand our role in the city
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner
- Employ a set of standard core values to direct our work and our business